Cedar Central is located at E. 30th St. between Cedar & Central Aves. in Cleveland, Ohio.
Opening in 1933, the Cedar Central complex was the first public housing project in Ohio. Early public housing was a very desirable option. It was designed after European garden and communal-living architectural movements championed by architects such as Le Corbusier and Walter Gropius.
This page has paths:
12020-05-13T21:29:07+00:00KSL Exhibitsad59ae249b808d7092ad4d02c088e1a23747e128Euclid Homes & Lakeshore VillageKSL Exhibits44plain2021-02-16T18:08:58+00:00KSL Exhibitsad59ae249b808d7092ad4d02c088e1a23747e128